A depiction of Fort Sandusky on the Sandusky River from Historical Collections of Ohio:
Was Fort Sandusky and Fort Stephenson the same? This source stated that there were three fortifications along the Sandusky; Fort Seneca, Fort Stephenson and Fort Ball. Apparently so: "Frustrated by their lack of progress, on July 28, 1813, they (British General Proctor and Tecumseh's warriors) moved southeast towards Fort Stephenson, or Fort Sandusky, located near the mouth of the Sandusky River."
From The Line of Fire.....: